Taking your MB inside, an Arizona incident.

GoldenMotor.com

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Oh, man, I'd forgotten Buddy Cole. I won't forget him ever now. Had me laughing out loud. Thanks for the memory jog!

Here's another one of our Prime Ministers. Good old Jean Chretien never took crap from nobody. I liked him. There was another incident when some protesters got pepper sprayed by his security and when asked by the media Jean says "what? pepper? I put it on my plate" Damn funny guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBJp0yJvsY

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
This one always gave me a good chuckle, and it doesn't even feature any of the "kids". I found out like 20-years later that this was an actual Frank Sinatra song. I thought it was some ridiculous lyrics they made up.

sbest

Nov 3, 2015
Nova Scotia
I know, it is sad that you don't have honour and valour like we do up here in the Frozen North. Maybe its because our Corn Flakes contain that secret "flocons de mais" ingredient, mentioned on the box? Maybe it is the toque we wear all winter?

We have just as much guns and religion up here, we just don't see it polite to talk about them. We tend to live 3 years longer than our friends to the south. Maybe it is the stronger beer, or that we drink more of it? Maybe its the health care system? Nobody makes meth to pay hospital bills up here. You just go to the hospital... and the pot is legal so why bother with meth?

So what's it like up here for you guys who haven't been?

http: Out for a Rip are ya Bud?

Yup, that's my crowd. We are an odd, paradoxical bunch us northerners. *<;-P
(drunk Canadian in a toque emoji)

Steve

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Canadian jokes always rock lol

Dad, Bob broke yer beer! Hahaha laughed so hard I almost blew a blood vessel lol

Still not afraid of the chicken lady, my mother in law is/was worse... And she lived with me for awhile...