Hi, Tim in AZ

GoldenMotor.com

gumby63

Oct 3, 2014
mesa, az
Hi Everyone.
I used to post about 4 yrs. ago when I went from my first mb a cheap Walmart bike with a 48cc 2 stroke, then about a year later I built a 4 stroke grubee 4g on a trek bike. Everything has been great but about 6 months ago finally started having problems. Bummer is now is that the bike has only been used with people/pedal power:-||:-|| (my fat butt power, getting old) Replaced the 2 bearings on the 4G tranny that the bell housing and shaft went into. Now, I need the bell housing and shaft and can't get one from Grubee :( BTW, for all of you that know the Grubee web site, it's part #2 on the option 1 tranny. I've posted in another area for help. Any way, if anyone knows of a similar piece, I would appreciated it cause I'm really not in the mood to get the tapered shaft adapter with the new Q-matic cause I would also have to upgrade from 44 to 56 sprocket, new #41 chain, chain tensioner with ball bearing instead of the cheep one. Looking at least $430 if not more Will post pics soon. Like I said, it's a Trek bike, special has a huge inside area. In fact I am 5'8" and I had to specially lower the seat so that I could at least sit on bike with tip toes. Has disc front break, tach, speedo, lights, largest rear baskets you can get, center stand, air horns, crotch cooling seat from shwinn

Thanks, glad to be back
Tim

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com