My b0x has C0M3!!!

GoldenMotor.com

pO0n RaiD3R

Oct 22, 2008
Bay Area, California
I just got the box (my 70-80cc engine) and am going to put this together!(^) I tho still need to wait till I get my new sprocket from kings sales and service.

But I can put the engine on and fire her up to get everything else right.:D

wish me luck

pO0n RaiD3R

Oct 22, 2008
Bay Area, California
It is going slow. I need to file a sprocket to fit the wheel. Or so I think. Does the sprocket need to rest on the spokes with the pad of course. Or can I just not file the sprocket.

The directions to what I am putting together are here

It is page 4, 7 and page 11. Now I know pagge 11 is for a coaster brake set up but see how the two pads are on both sides and not just one side.
Now... I do not have coaster brakes so how have you guys done it? Thanks guys

Last edited:

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
I know what u mean mate. Iv given mine to my mate and he is goin to drill the sproeket so it fits then instead of clamping it with the spokes im getting it welded onto the hubb. This shoukd hopefully stop having buckeled wheels.

Good luck with wat u choose

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
It is going slow. I need to file a sprocket to fit the wheel. Or so I think. Does the sprocket need to rest on the spokes with the pad of course. Or can I just not file the sprocket.

The directions to what I am putting together are here

It is page 4, 7 and page 11. Now I know pagge 11 is for a coaster brake set up but see how the two pads are on both sides and not just one side.
Now... I have coaster breaks so how have you guys done it? Thanks guys

http://motorbicycling.com/f30/coaster-brake-dust-cap-mod-1841.html#post31652

pO0n RaiD3R

Oct 22, 2008
Bay Area, California
Oh what fun. My chain broke before I even started the engine!!!

So... now I need to get a new chain or fix it. My master link busted up. Do I need to get a new master link? Or can I say fu#*k it and just put the chain together without the master link?

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
You can buy a new one or put it together without one. How tight did you have the chain?

Why did you need to file the sprocket? What kind of hub do you have?

seca40

Nov 15, 2008
Albuquerque
Lowes sells roller chain. In the nut and bolt bins. The # 41 seems to be out of stock alot of the time though.

Master links and half links too.

pO0n RaiD3R

Oct 22, 2008
Bay Area, California
i called the company. it was on back order. I had them sell me a better chain. cost more but it wont break. It might of been on to tight but maybe the master link was not in rite. It was loose.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Leave the chain a little loose....3/4 of free play. Point the open end of the masterlink to the rear of the bike when it's on the top run.

I wired the last one on with some .032" wire I had.