New bike

GoldenMotor.com

sisdavid

Mar 31, 2008
Daytona Beach
I woke up this morning to find a huffy beach cruiser 5 speed on my frount sidewalk. I did not know what to do because I thought that maybe a kid forgot it, but that did not make sense eather because it had a flat tire and a rusty chain that was bent in such a way to where it had not been ridden in awhile. I chained it up to my hand rail and put a note on it that read If this is your bike call me and I will unlock it for you with my PH#. The day went on and I kind of forgot about it. Finaly my neighbor told me that he left it there for me if I wanted it his friend was throwing it away. It is not the best bike but I could use it for parts. It had some pretty decent aluminum wheels on it. Oh well that's my bike story. Can't sleep and my wife is at work and I am trying not to drink so much, so I am writting on the Tavern part of the page.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
take the crank set and wheels for sure, if it has a cruiser seat get that as well. The fender struts make excellent braces for home made luggage racks. Lots of things to take from an old bike.