Biz opp

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I have been toying with the idea of buying 50 kits and decided to write a few wholesalers. I have been talking to Kings Motor Bikes,Motorized Bicycle,Bicycle Engine Kit--xingtai evergreen co.,ltd and they gave me the price below. I keep coming up with $3,010 for 50 common 2 stroke kits. If my math is correct that would make each kit $60 plus shipping. (from storage here to end consumer)

What I am thinking is a few of us chip in on this and I ship directly to others or their customers. I dunno, just a thought. I am also going to try and become a dealer for felt bikes if finances allow this summer.

Email from Linda at CNMotor

"Hi
Thanks for your mail, it seems my dream will be truth, you will do busines with me, thanks
1.Tell me which model do you need, see the attachment, one is the USA model, the muffler is back cat, it is catalytic muffler, medicament filter inside ! The other is common for other country, the muffler is chrome model, no medicament filter inside!
2. i check the price to NY, the AMS is USD25, the shipping charge is USD55.25 for per cube meter, 50pcs would be 1.525 cuber meter, and 565kgs in gross, so total charge would be USD110 or so
The price would be USD64.25 for USA black cat muffler model on CFR ,NY , USA and USD58.85 for Common model on CFR NY
Waiting for your further information
Reg
Linda"

Any interest in this?

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Linda at CN just confirmed the price. She is still suggesting the black cat mufflers. I have only had one and thought it was just a regular muffler. Sealed and painted black. Has any one opened one up to look?

Email form Linda;
"Hi
Yes, Total is USD3010 for the common model to Ny, USA. But you need drag them to your door when them arrive the Ny port,also you need clear the cusotom by yourself or your agent!
I am honest and frank, i wish to do business with you, as we usually never make profit from the small trial order!
A question, you are USA, why you do not need the EPA USA model, though it is only a very little higher in price?
Linda"

Last edited:

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
Dan, when I see prices of $110 for these kits, delivered, I can't see much point in this.
How much will you save?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Toytime, $110 with shipping? thats very cool! have linkage? about pulling my hair out trying to figure out FOB vs CFR shipping to U.S. then import fees and inspection. goes on and on. I only sell a few bikes here and there as more of a hobbie and this is turning out to be quite trying. (But would look cool on a resume, snork)

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
about pulling my hair out trying to figure out FOB vs CFR shipping to U.S. then import fees and inspection. goes on and on. I only sell a few bikes here and there as more of a hobbie and this is turning out to be quite trying. (But would look cool on a resume, snork)
Dan- that's why I gave up trying, by the time you buy a bunch and do the shipping customs ect.ect. you have a lot of grey hairs and save a little cash....unless you get set up for proper importing, then drop a boatload of money for a whole container, but who has 50 G for a "hobby"?

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Have you checked with getting them straight from China, cutting out the middleman? There was a website once I came across onetime, (tradekey???) and it was a direct line to any specific manufacturer of any given product. You would contact them directly, but I bet it will be a container, but I really can only guess.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Big time Joe. big arse head ache.

Tyrslider, might be the way I go. They offer a 4pcs min. wholesale. That would work for my needs. (selling a complete bike once in a while, maybe a kit or 2) Thanks for the heads up

Hiker, man the new smilies are great! I am still pretending to learn photoshop and try to make em. Big learning curve and I am armed with a lil brain.
That is direct from China. is a good deal but even 50 complete kits at $60 a pc what a pain in the butt. They have a really cool rear mount. bolts on the wheel it self. Check out their link.
(note to self; never say pain in the butt and rear mount in the same breath)

I might put this on hold until I have the 3K to just do it. I dunno.

But on the good side, Michael Jackson is touring again. (Thats a sign of the Apocalypse, no?)

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Hiker, man the new smilies are great! I am still pretending to learn photoshop and try to make em. Big learning curve and I am armed with a lil brain.
I'd be lost playing with Photoshop! I even got lost with the Gimp!

I use animated gif creator to make them and run them through a program called Gif movie gear to cut off the water mark and remove colors and tweak the timing. I can also merge different ones together with it, but both of these alone can't produce a decent one. The animated gif creator is a total resource hog so you have to be careful with it.........I've lost a number of them using it, only to start them from scratch again, but of the countless programs I've tried, it's the best one for making them.

Forget the photoshop and try these two. There both trials but only the movie gear will expire after 30 days, in which case you just turn the clock back on your pc and it's back up!