my new baby

GoldenMotor.com

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
The 2 in your hand are from the kill switch I would assume?

For now, leave them disconnected till you get the motor running properly. Blue from the motor goes to blue on the CDI. Same for black (to black).

Once everything is running good (you can kill the motor in the meantime by turning the choke full on and revving, or hold the brakes tight and drop the clutch) splice the blue from the kill switch in with the blue from the motor, and splice the other color in with the black.

hilifestile

Dec 16, 2008
weston,florida
The 2 in your hand are from the kill switch I would assume?

For now, leave them disconnected till you get the motor running properly. Blue from the motor goes to blue on the CDI. Same for black (to black).

Once everything is running good (you can kill the motor in the meantime by turning the choke full on and revving, or hold the brakes tight and drop the clutch) splice the blue from the kill switch in with the blue from the motor, and splice the other color in with the black.

tanks jasonh!!save my life and lots of headachesscratg

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HILIFE, I DON`T THINK YOU HAVE HURT ANYTHING. I THINK YOU CAN JUST GRIND THE RIDGE OR COLLAR OFF THE DUST COVER AND THE SPROCKET WILL GO OVER THE DUST COVER. GRINDING OUT THE CENTER OF THE SPROCKET MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA. YOU MAY BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE DUST COVER OFF FOR A LITTLE BIT, SO YOU CAN PROCEDE, DIRT WILL GET IN THE BEARINGS IF LEFT OFF FOR MORE THAN A TEST RUN. THERE ARE SOME POSTS COVERING ALL THE INSTALL PROBLEMS. ALSO POSTS ABOUT TIGHTNING THE SPROCKETS BOLTS PROPERLY SO IT RUNS TRUE. DON`T GET IN A HURRY. HOPE THIS HELPS. I DID STAY AT A HOLIDAY INN!!! RON.kick2 reddd

hilifestile

Dec 16, 2008
weston,florida
HILIFE, I DON`T THINK YOU HAVE HURT ANYTHING. I THINK YOU CAN JUST GRIND THE RIDGE OR COLLAR OFF THE DUST COVER AND THE SPROCKET WILL GO OVER THE DUST COVER. GRINDING OUT THE CENTER OF THE SPROCKET MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA. YOU MAY BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE DUST COVER OFF FOR A LITTLE BIT, SO YOU CAN PROCEDE, DIRT WILL GET IN THE BEARINGS IF LEFT OFF FOR MORE THAN A TEST RUN. THERE ARE SOME POSTS COVERING ALL THE INSTALL PROBLEMS. ALSO POSTS ABOUT TIGHTNING THE SPROCKETS BOLTS PROPERLY SO IT RUNS TRUE. DON`T GET IN A HURRY. HOPE THIS HELPS. I DID STAY AT A HOLIDAY INN!!! RON.kick2 reddd

tanks! neat times.......santa