im mad.............

GoldenMotor.com

corduroylion

Sep 25, 2008
norcal
a year ago i was going to sell my pick-up and get a motorcycle. but i heard that my sisters boyfriend was in dire need to a truck and couldnt afford to buy one. so i sucked it up and gave it to him not asking a penny. it wasnt the most durable pickup or even the most well taken care of. i was ruff with it. but it was free for him. well last night i was over at my sisters and he was complaining about the spark plugs being rusted. didnt really think about it. well this morning i went to hop on my MB to ride to work and my engine wouldnt spark. i tried tinking for 10-15 minutes thinking it was the choke, or the tickler or cuz it was cold out and rode til my legs got swore. came to find out when i checked the plug he put a ton of goo on my plug and blocked it. i am so angry right now. i was late for work and i look forward to riding it rain or shine.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Wait, so he put goo on your spark plug on your MB? Why? What did that have to do with his plugs being rusted on the truck?

:rolleyes:

corduroylion

Sep 25, 2008
norcal
yeah! the dude put goo on my plugs. he was mad because it used to be my truck and i didnt change the plugs i guess before i GAVE him my truck. so i guess he thought he would get even. whatever! i can just take the goo off but still. i just cant believe there are people like that.

velardejose

Sep 9, 2008
Lima, Peru
That person has mental problems
Thats not normal behavior
Get your truck back
And make him understand he can't touch your mb
Peace

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Sounds like you need to remind him that it out of kindness, not spite that you gifted your truck. How did you find out it was him?

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
My first wife's friend was down on her luck. I had a pretty nice but plain Suburu and it was summer. I let her use it for a while. 4 months later we rode out in the country to see her. It was in the yard windows down, full of trash and rats living in it. Country home. Asked her why. she said the motor made a funny noise and stopped working. There was no oil in the motor. Then she asked me to take it away. She bought a new pick up, and don't need it anymore. It's still there as far as I know.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
hey Corduroylion.......if you want to trade goo for goo with the guy and know that he's the only one driving it, find a chainsaw tip greaser and run a bead of grease on his wipers!

Also another little trick is to get a hold of a diamond bit or anything that will scratch glass and scratch a small spot in the windsheild level of where his eyes are. A small scratch there is annoying to the limit. It won't hurt nothing but it'll totally drive him crazy!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Well, you don't want to do anything illegal in retaliation for something illegal.

Make a police report, them call him and tell him you did.

If the truck is still in your name (doubt it if you're smart) then go get it.

Put a restraining order on him.

Then get a really big stick.......

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
My brother who is one of the smartest guys I know was helping me with my business when i started. I wanted to give away a picture to bring in customers. He said people do not value free things as much as if they paid for them. It's part of the reason for the credit problems now. All those no down payment loans.

Also believe it or not a thing given to you is never truly yours. I have a very nice jacket given to me as a christmas present by that same brother. When someone comments on it, I always say thank you it was gift from my brother. I know it sounds strange but think about it.

As for the bike and truck thing, that truly is a weird thing for him to do. I can't imagine what kind of person thinks like that.

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
You're right Deacon......nothing is really ours to the fullest extent. All of the stuff we have is only good for this life and beyond that, well....ya can't take it with you when you die, however, I'm trying to work out a deal with God to get my MB through!

corduroylion

Sep 25, 2008
norcal
i know he did it because i left my bike there while i went to the sharks game. he said something about taking a look at my plug.

im not going to do anything nasty to him. i got my bike running fine now. im just going to let him know that was not cool at all. he was a jerk for doing that and i dont like jerks and so i dont want to be one back. i figured maybe if im nice about it it will make a bigger impact. i dont know. maybe its just wussy of me.
:(