If my bike worked like Vista!

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Just think, tires would not be needed, no mixing fuel, Chains never wear out!
Cables would stay brand new, and best of all, you could sit in your favorite place wondering if your two line email will ever leave. I'm SO glad my bike don't work like Microtrash Vista. (^)

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I've had no problems with Vista...

but then again, after using it for a while, I've since not used it and been using my Mac :)

bikebum1975

Aug 18, 2008
Connecticut
If your bike worked like vista I doubt it would work half the time I am also still running XP won't switch till I have no choice you would be fixing it more than riding it. LOL

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Vista hasn't given us a problem as of yet. But I am fortunate to have a friend that is computer savy and he has made sure that our PC is at optimum operating status. Same thing goes for the MB, my brother in law lives accross the street and helps in ensuring that the MB is in optimum operating level. At this point, crashing in either case would be bad.

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
why trash talk my hard work ;) i do believe SP2 that we at microsoft are working on will solve most of the problems in reliability that vista has. and besides windows 7 is MUCH better :)

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I found the problem! I took the hard drive out, took the top off of it, and applyed two coats of Turtle Wax on the little shiny round things. Put some high speed grease on them little arms too! Works fine now. rotfl

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
"load *.* a:/ all, rotfl Probe *. scsi/ all". rotfl some more. Hmm, I can't remember, Ah , I do now! I had to pay 6.00 to send a load of punch cards to somebody at the U before they sent me my "real" diploma! 6.00 bucks back then wold buy 4 cases of cheap beer and a tank of gas! (c)