Speaking of chains!?

GoldenMotor.com

Nomad

Aug 4, 2008
U.S.A.
here is what I did about the chain tensioner! and after miles and miles and miles I still have no problems! the chain is never tight or is it ever loose!
Do you make that tensioner for sale?..That really looks very effecient, great work...

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
no , but I wish I could. just too busy with 12 hour shifts at work and trying to maintain a homelife and still trying to play a little

frankz

Jul 12, 2008
just wanted to fill you in on the new chain Parts Unlimited 420 Standard Economy Drive Chain T420100 its a 420 and the one that comes with the kit i think is a 415 seems like it will fit but its too short....it was only 100 links on my bike it will take 104 but id just get a 120 it was under 10 dollars at my local store and seems very solid......
btw for those that dont know i snapped my old chain in the first 5 or 10 miles .....
one that im very interested in is this one ........its 30 dollars local "but"
DennisKirk.com - RK GB420MXZ Heavy Duty RK Drive Chain its heat treated chromoly and pre stretched.......im still anoob very much so i have less than 10 miles logged on a mb but 4 30 bucks to not have to worry about stretching or breaking......check the stats on it .....made for 125cc motorcross seems like it would be money well spent.... and i dont have any affiliation with this company

also.........mabey this is the wrong direction ive heard people using bmx chains which would be lighter and they make good ones of those also
just loggin progress