Dax Titan XC50S inframe review

GoldenMotor.com

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
Im sorry I havent been around in a while fellas. You know the winter blues and all that....blah. Well I got Duane's new kit about two weeks ago and just got it put together over the weekend. Put it in a 98 GT Slipstream I got off a guy in SC. Bike looked off the shelf new. Now on to the heart of the matter. Duane I hope you read this. This kit is amazing. It was easy enough to put together....kinda like doing a china girl for the first time. You do kinda have to figure out the engine mounting bracket with placement and all that. Its really trial and error. I took it out on its maden voyage and stupid me I didnt have the rear gear balanced. Well after a snapped chain, and waiting for a chain breaker that will handle a t8f chain, this thing is a rocket. With 700c wheels you dont need anything larger than the 14t gear that Duane supplies with the kit. He did send me an additional 20t that I first put on and took off because of to much drag on the clutch. With out pushing the engine I was able to hit about 35 mph. It does have a bit of a slow start and does require a little bit of extra peddling but when you start to move you know it. It is by far the best kit I have used, and the best bike I have ever built. I have had nothing but great comments about this build and all my friends and coworkers have seen all 3 of my builds. This one really takes the cake.

Attachments

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
Not yet. These were taken by my buddy on his iphone just for the heck of it. I will post more when all this snow thats just coming in melts.