4 stroke engines

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
so AGAIN the jackshaft kit is the only thing that AGK sells that is made for the hf 99cc pred motor
AGK raced a 79 cc HF motor with a 2 speed gearbox at the last
Grange race. The bike was faster than the 5 HP Briggs bikes.

Affordable Go Karts will be at next April 7th Grange race with a
99 cc HF Predator with the same 2 speed so it will be very
interesting to see how it performs.

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
AGK raced a 79 cc HF motor with a 2 speed gearbox at the last
Grange race. The bike was faster than the 5 HP Briggs bikes.

Affordable Go Karts will be at next April 7th Grange race with a
99 cc HF Predator with the same 2 speed so it will be very
interesting to see how it performs.
if they SELL it post a link for it Neil if you could

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
Neil

does that 2speed work like the old comet 2speed jackshaft that used 2 chains coming off the centrif clutch so that at only shifts when going WFO.
or act more like a cvt?

tn97kouki

Sep 17, 2011
tn
Greybeard , I believe both of the ones you posted links to are the rear pulley , not the one you would mount to the crankshaft .

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o_O

I think he's gotten the point, that ya can just stuff a 212 predator fit into a bike - TBH if I hadn't seen it done here, I prolly woulda said the same... should it be done is another question entirely tho lol :p

Last edited:

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
rode over the local harbor freight a whole 1.5 mile trip .

bought some ods and ends but if you see the 212cc in person its alot smaller than you would think very wide though i think .

for me you leave the realm of motorized bicycle after 99cc and are makeing a custom motorcycle. just my .02

Fuzzy79

Jan 28, 2012
socal
Yes I deffinatly got the point, that the 212 looks beautiful in a beach cruiser. And you can go crazy fast on them to boot. I think I may have found my motor I am gona use on my bike.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
rode over the local harbor freight a whole 1.5 mile trip .

bought some ods and ends but if you see the 212cc in person its alot smaller than you would think very wide though i think .

for me you leave the realm of motorized bicycle after 99cc and are makeing a custom motorcycle. just my .02
It is rather wide indeed.........14" to be exact from the left side CVT cover, to the right side re-coil starter cover. You hardly notice the width when you take off with the front wheel aiming for the sky as you're sliding off the back of the saddle doing mach II from a stand still........;)

dnut