Thumper Vision

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Although the bike is up and running (and running well), Pat's got some nice upgrade parts coming in this week. New hookworm tires, a new suspension fork, threadless stem and headset, new wheels, new handlebars and stuff like that. Also doing some trickery to that little jap engine.....stay tuned......

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The other vision is about to come too life, again. Got a great deal on a HF 6.5 so that will be the next powerplant on the tandem. Were gonna hold off on the 420cc HF motor till it drops in price.....the 196cc with performance parts will move the tandem just fine for now I'm sure.

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
An update to the the ongoing tandem project......we scooed a brand new Honda GX160 with electric start and a battery. I have some new performance parts to get this engine pumped up while I gut the low oil sensor and governor. Amthese parts are a billet rod, Dyno cam, heavier valve springs and a larger carb. I still need to figure out what the drivetrain will consist of since the 3-speed Nexus hub couldn't handle the 124cc powerplant.

I'll post pics and document the new re-build soon, hope to have it finished in time for the next race event.

dnut

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Sounds like alot of fun!
Electric start, eh? That means a charging system! Hmmmm...... and perhaps better lights without a large battery?

This Sunday (tomorrow) is the last day of Harbor Freight's latest sidewalk sale, I was there yesterday at the ElCajon store and they did have some Predator engines out. Sunday is supposedly 75% off marked price! ;)

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Sounds like alot of fun!
Electric start, eh? That means a charging system! Hmmmm...... and perhaps better lights without a large battery?

This Sunday (tomorrow) is the last day of Harbor Freight's latest sidewalk sale, I was there yesterday at the ElCajon store and they did have some Predator engines out. Sunday is supposedly 75% off marked price! ;)
Thanks for the heads-up on HF Dan ;)

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The new powerplant......

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/151/img1117p.jpg/]
[/URL]

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/img1116wf.jpg/]
[/URL]

dnut