huffy beach cruiser with dual exaust

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
here is a photo of my beach cruiser is a huffy beach cruiser with 58 cc star fire engine just got
done installing a dual exaust that i bought from ebay its from a mini pocket bike i also want to thank usa bike motors for their quality of work lots of upgrades coming soon

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Looking Good City of Angles.

My buddy heard his exhaust and said it sounds great. I see you have a new rear tire. You should share with everyone your alarm system, I am sure there will be those interested in it.

Great job (^)

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes sorry i forgot to mentioned it after my bike got stolen i decided it to get an alarm it goes under your seat (seatpost) it comes with all the hardware that you need to install it i got it from usabikemotors as the exaust goes it doesnt make quiter it sounds like a dirt bike the people at usabikemotors had to use the exaust from a poo poo muffler and then use my exaust as the tire goes i am testing out and so far its worth it no more bumbing on my a** here in tucson we have a lots of roads under contruction i wll post another tread with pictures of the bike alarm

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes it is i notice a little bit of performance change the people that did the exaust said that they saw a little bit of performance change but not a whole lot

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Tcams here.

City of angles. You said you got your bike stolen?? I just moved here from cali and was wondering if you would give me some heads up on some streets not to ride on so I dont get my bike jacked from my hands. Im 17 and way 140 and will fight til (almost) death if someone tried to steal my bike. I was thinking about vel-crowing some pep spray to my bike to blast those theives out there. Im a lone soldier out here in Tucson and from what Ive seen so far Im very sure there are some neighborhoods that I should go around instead of through.

Also Fairracing was talking about not riding on the U of A campus because the cops wont hesitate to give tickets. Where are the boundries to the U of A.

Lemme know Thanks

-Tcams

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
hi if i was you i will get a u lock as for the those thieves i am still looking for them as of the u of a i will not ride around that area those cops will pull you over for no particular reason as for the lone soldier u are not alone if you need help with your bike or have questions i am sure one us could help you out also if need service or parts theres a bicycle shop on ruthrauff or you could go to their web site usabikemotors.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
It was funny. I went to the Sports Authority and bought a cheap bike lock and the ladie at the counter said "your not gonna lock your bike up w/ this are you" I questioned myself and said yeah. I guess people cut threw them like nothing. she mentioned a U lock but I didnt want to spend 25 bucks on one. but I guess its worth it. Thanks again