reliable website?

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
if you want i good reliable web site i will strongly recomend usabikemotors.com they are a reeally good company if you have questions about your bill they are willing to help

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I would love to find a reliable website too. No one seems to be the "end all" online website. Some manage to have a parts inventory others do not. Some take a week to send you stuff others manage to get it done overnight. Product descriptions are dreck.

Everytime I buy anything I end up searching. Right now Spookytooth has engine kits "on sale" at $150. But heck if I know if the that is a good deal or not.

There is nothing like "Supply Chain Management" in our little world. Some things are out of stock never to be seen again

AH64Apache

Jul 22, 2009
Mercer, WI
Kings ships really fast, BUT they charge $18 for regular shipping. I was going to order an ignition coil from them, but not for $18 shipping. For a complete motor kit $18 isn't bad, but for just 1 part? Nah. I've also been waiting over a week now for BikeBerry, to ship me a coil. I sent them an email and they said its backordered, and "hopefully" it would ship Thursday or Friday of last week. Order still pending. That would have been nice to know when I ordered it, because I would have ordered it from somewhere else. But I guess thats why they don't show when they're out of stock on something. Blah!!

AH64Apache

Jul 22, 2009
Mercer, WI
My Sincere Apologies to BikeBerry even though the order is still "pending" I received the ignition coil yesterday. So they must have sent it on Thursday/Friday as they stated :)