Are you DONE with that STUPID thing YET?

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I have so few pleasures in my life no one who loves me would actually say that to me. If someone outside that sphere said such a thing to me, it certain wouldn't upset my apple cart.

That's not to say my wife doesn't wish I spend more time with the family. That's how it always will be ~ such things as MB's are never done.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I have been building the MoonDog since August....I even finished another bike in the mean time. So yeah, I have never heard that one.... ;)

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
I'm glad I'm not married anymore! More man time for myself again!

The wife HATED it when I'd work on an amplifier or computer for hours at a time. She wanted every minute outside work to be dedicated to just her.

Wifey is gone, but I still have my beautiful custom DIY 350W+ RMS amp, and I'm much happier. Now I have my motorized bicycle, and more freedom!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I'm glad I'm not married anymore! More man time for myself again!

The wife HATED it when I'd work on an amplifier or computer for hours at a time. She wanted every minute outside work to be dedicated to just her.

Wifey is gone, but I still have my beautiful custom DIY 350W+ RMS amp, and I'm much happier. Now I have my motorized bicycle, and more freedom!
A guy told me once that it's better to be single and wish you were married, than it is to be married and wish you were single!

Sometimes I wish I would have listened!

knucklepanshovel

Jan 29, 2009
Virginia
I can do what I want when I want & take as much time doing it as I want.

sometimes she hangs around trying to learn other times she leaves me alone.

while we dated I took her with me to hang out & talk cars, bikes trucks, etc.. with friends & be gone 10 to 15 hours just talking with no rest, no food, no bathrooms. so now most times she will tell me to have fun.

I have over 50 cars, trucks, parked in front & side, & back yards at my house some were old drivers some are projects & some are parts cars. & she has 4 or 5 projects herself.

it took me a good while to find the right woman, most wouldnt get into what I liked, but when I found one that did I caught her... no regrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

growing up I wouldnt date nor even consider marrying a woman that wouldnt get her hands dirty working on cars. & my wife now is a pretty good welder she is better than alot of people I know & she was scared of welders when we met. she still jumps a little when torch welding & torch pops especially if it spits a spark of molten metal at her & I tell her is is like frying bacon just ignore the hot pops on your arms... she is a soso mechanic she knows alot of tech but has trouble applying it when she messes with different cars that do things differently & has to sometimes be shown how different desings do the same thing.. & how to dissasemble things diferently....

r.ly.

anyway later everyone,
Randy