my new baby

GoldenMotor.com

hilifestile

Dec 16, 2008
weston,florida
no no no
20:1 would be 7.5 or 8 oz per gallon

32:1 would be 4 oz per gallon look on the back of the 2stroke bottle it describes mixture ratios.

Dripping oil from your pipe is a result of too rich of a mixture.

So pull the bolt out of the exaust and clean it out let dry and reassemble

then drain the gas out of the tank and dispose of it if you mixed that much oil in it would render it useless.

then dispose of what you have mixed.

Get a new gallon of gas and remix to proper ratios.

upsss!! tanks for the helplaff

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hilife, You Be A Slippery Dude With That Much Oil!!!! No No No, Is Correct!!! It Can Be Confusing. Huff, No No No = Did Make Me Laugh Out Loud. It Reminded Me Of Something In The Past. RON.. No No No .laff:-||

Jun 25, 2008
Now just wait a gosh darn second!!! These "RAW" engines maybe 'EPA Approved' but what are the boys in blue going to say when they read "EPA Approved small NON ROAD engine"...

just a thought

hilifestile

Dec 16, 2008
weston,florida
what are the boys in blue going to say when they read "EPA Approved small NON ROAD engine???

peal the dam sticker ,jajajaja so they have no clue!!!boy you worry to much!

ride or die.

dnut .flg.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
The thing to do about the sticker would be to make it on your PC, rearrange the wording to fit local laws, and print it, and stick it on the motor...................maybe even throw in a serial no. on top of it for grins and chuckles!

.wee.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Hiker, I Thought Of Having Sticker Decals Made To Stick On The Ht Clutch Cover With My Web Site Or Whatever. Do They Have Sticker Paper For My Printer To Make Them And Would They Stand Up In The Weather?? Like The Grubee Stickers. Or Do I Need A Pro Shop To Make Them? Ron

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Hi Hiker, I Thought Of Having Sticker Decals Made To Stick On The Ht Clutch Cover With My Web Site Or Whatever. Do They Have Sticker Paper For My Printer To Make Them And Would They Stand Up In The Weather?? Like The Grubee Stickers. Or Do I Need A Pro Shop To Make Them? Ron
Yeah, they make that stuff and it can be found in an office supply place like Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, etc. Those places are like candy stores for office nuts and they got everything!

Also, you can get blank magnets and print those too and just stick 'em where ever, but not sure if those office places sell those (I would imagine they do), but Walmart does.