I got an email

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Last night I got an email from the man who bought my bike. I was expecting the worse but he said he loved the bike and all the attention he is getting when he rides it. He changed out the front wheel and next plans to change the rear one. I didn't tell him how much fun that is lol.

I was happy that he was happy. He wanted to know which engine I had. Er which engine he has. He got a great deal and I'm glad that he is happy with it.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I;m glad he is enjoying it, He is like most of us an old motorcyclist whose testosterone is lower these days. Some guys still ride the big bikes of course but for some of us they are just pleasant memories these days.

Plus the slower speeds allow me to interact with the people and things along the way. I couldn't do that in a car or a motorcycle. i was always in too big of a hurry.

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
I;m glad he is enjoying it, He is like most of us an old motorcyclist whose testosterone is lower these days. Some guys still ride the big bikes of course but for some of us they are just pleasant memories these days.

Plus the slower speeds allow me to interact with the people and things along the way. I couldn't do that in a car or a motorcycle. i was always in too big of a hurry.
I hear you and I'm in transition.