Race Bikes!

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
again, i gotta agree with scotto.

although it's pretty localized to southern california right now, just about everyone at the races here is on this forum, too. and the rest of the country follows what we do here. soon, there'll be races all over the country.

the advances in bike's built from race to race are pretty amazing, and are only gonna get better and crazier. i know my next build(s) aren't gonna fit in the traditional catagories here.

we've got people building custom machines from the ground up that are nothing like the tired old china girls...

c'mon mods, whaddaya say?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i contacted a local track to see about a race or two, just waiting to hear back from them, its a decent track, i drifted a few times on it during track days. http://www.mmracing.biz/racetrac.jpg

its a sanctioned nitro cart track.
Like I said......

And Texas will prolly be the last country in the world to follow suit. Did I say country, I meant province....er.. territory.....er ..I mean state.....no, country as it is known :D

Please take no offense kids.....I only jest ;) Remember the Alamo.....

dnut

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
:-||
Like I said......

And Texas will prolly be the last country in the world to follow suit. Did I say country, I meant province....er.. territory.....er ..I mean state.....no, country as it is known :D

Please take no offense kids.....I only jest ;) Remember the Alamo.....

dnut
I think Texas was a Republic lol.

We have racers, we just don't have very many MBs yet. I support the idea of the racers forum though. I don't think we have enough forums anyway.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
:-||

I think Texas was a Republic lol.

We have racers, we just don't have very many MBs yet. I support the idea of the racers forum though. I don't think we have enough forums anyway.
Could you please repeat that, I think I've got some water in my ears and didn't quite understand.......Republic......banana republic?

Did I mention J/K? Ummmm, I think I did.

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
And when you race.......and you win, you may get something like this and more.......

you just gotta go and see the most incredable builds ever and meet some really cool, down to earth builders that can spark your imagination.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just a bump for Race Bikes......built specifically for racing on tracks......2-strokes and 4-strokes. I think there is more than enough interest in this catagory.......it's paving the way for better bike builds.

.wee.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
seperate forum. with a section for race bicycles also races
just for racing. should be done tonight. any other catagories let me know
please give us a chance to move threads to the apropriate areas and if you see threads that need to be moved post them here and we will move them as soon as possible. thanks for your patience

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yah I agree with biknut on this one. There wouldn't be enough bikes to post up that have actually been on a track before, but maybe if some good rules were made as to what classifies a race bike an actual racer, you'd have more race than you could handle. Just something to consider. I know for certain we wouldn't want just a bunch of normal bikes on there though, so someone should come up with some good effective rules. Even with cars and motorcycles there are countless numbers of them that are considered racers (not referring to ricers) and have never been on a track before.
Texhun, you may also eat your words with your fellow Texanna.......chomp carefully, wouldn't want you to choke on a filling ;)

Let the racing begin!

.wee.

Side Note: attend a race and see what it's all about!