DONE ready for the show!!!

GoldenMotor.com

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine

Just scored some Indian board track grips!!!

Thanks again to all who helped with this build esp Sportscarpat and Pirate Cycles without who the build would never have happened!

Just changed to cloth spark plug wire and scew on thumb cap like the orginals had.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Looks like dreams are just idea's waiting to become a reality!!!

AMAZING BUILD,

sportscarpat & pirate cycles you guys are awesome!!!

72tx340, you have a winner it'll definitely be a crowd pleaser!!!

Peace C.H.

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Thanks to sportscarpats boardtrack "kits" i was able to build my dream bike. Im not a frabricator so there kits were priceless.

Last edited:

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Ok all my secrets...Wire 7mm ebay...search cloth spark plug wire. The thumb screw 4 x .7 mm threads for a ngk plug. Avail at Lowes. The grips are actuall Indian grips....i paid dearly for them. Cool thing is i had a flat grip that slid inside the clutch side so it would fit the 7/8 bars. There both a little bigger than 1 inch but the throttle side fit fine. Had to shave the plastic throttle a little the grips are short and stubby.

Bars are Sportcarpats. Inserts for the holes are just black hole plugs again at Lowes.

The seat some english made thing that i thought looked kinda old.

White tires ebay again. Indian headbadge again Ebay, along with tank decals.

Did i miss anything???

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Thanks for the info.! I think you covered it all, that's a great bike and is surely turning some heads. Next up will be the full on outfit, an old racing jersey and helmet, boots and gloves, oh yea and the goggles, gotta get the goggles!

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Your bike looks so nice, hope you wont regret selling it. But itll pay for your next project i guess. Any plans on what you will build? Bigger motor? Dont leave us hanging lol