Left to right:

Wiley Davis, AZ Bill, Turkman, and Tad Bit Tipsy

Have fun,

Attachments

Last edited:

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Quenton, thanks for the nomination, but as I have not finished my project, I must decline it. I will be finishing the bike here in the next few months and will gratefully participate in the 2011 contest. Thanks for nod!

This is a hard vote! I like all three of the other contestants for different reasons.
Wiley's is a remarkable twist on the long range cruiser. I have a personal attachment since I will be traveling with my bike cross country. His light weight frame has got me re-thinking my approach to building a travel bike.
AZBill, what can I say but amazing. Not only a great build, but an eye for detail on ascetics. Bill's bike looks like a production model bike sold on showroom floor. And the best part is the reason for most of his work... towing his Grandkids. Nothing better than that!
Turkman's bike is all chopper styling. Bad to the Bone! The custom work on the engine, the exhaust straight pipe, and the coffin tank all scream uber sexyilicious! I have wondered if he is followed by a horde of bikini clad girls trying to hop on the back.

Great Builds all of You!!!

Last edited:

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Congratulations Bill. It was hard to vote. They were all nice. Wiley Davis' bike was really cool too. Looked like something out of an Indiana Jones Movie (^)
Jay

Last edited: