My first famous customer!!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I had my first "famous" customer yesterday!
I didn't know who he was until later that night.
I sold a bike to Kevin Dillon, (Matt Dillons brother)
I got a call from a guy named Kevin saying that he saw my website & wanted to buy a bike.
He called back the next day & left a message saying Hi, this is Kevin Dillon & I want to come by today to buy that bike from you,; so I wrote down his name & number... (not at all thinking about the name)

So he came by & looked at all the bikes, bought one of them, and picked out another for a future build.
The whole time I was thinking "this guy looks & talks just like Matt Dillon" (I still didn't know who he was!) rotfl
Then my wife came home that evening and looked at the note pad & said "Kevin Dillon?... Matt Dillons brother?"
AND THEN IT CLICKED IN MY HEAD, THAT'S WHO HE WAS!!!
My wife looked up his name on the web and I saw a pic of him & said... "yep! that's him!" "He was just here buying a bike."
I felt like a real idiot not figuring out who he was!!! :rolleyes:

Anyways... thats my little story for the day!! :D

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Very cool. When he comes back take his pic on your bike for the website. Motor Bike Builder to the stars.....

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
I had my first "famous" customer yesterday!
I didn't know who he was until later that night.
I sold a bike to Kevin Dillon, (Matt Dillons brother)
I got a call from a guy named Kevin saying that he saw my website & wanted to buy a bike.
He called back the next day & left a message saying Hi, this is Kevin Dillon & I want to come by today to buy that bike from you,; so I wrote down his name & number... (not at all thinking about the name)

So he came by & looked at all the bikes, bought one of them, and picked out another for a future build.
The whole time I was thinking "this guy looks & talks just like Matt Dillon" (I still didn't know who he was!) rotfl
Then my wife came home that evening and looked at the note pad & said "Kevin Dillon?... Matt Dillons brother?"
AND THEN IT CLICKED IN MY HEAD, THAT'S WHO HE WAS!!!
My wife looked up his name on the web and I saw a pic of him & said... "yep! that's him!" "He was just here buying a bike."
I felt like a real idiot not figuring out who he was!!! :rolleyes:

Anyways... thats my little story for the day!! :D
It'd probably surprise you that it was a relief to him that he wasnt recognised... but I wanna know if Angelina Jolie turns up rotfl

You could have started a craze lol

Jemma xx

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
(^) Very COOOOOL VP (^) So is it going to be Venice Motorbikes for the stars? You should get some pics of him on a bike and get it up on your site, that will sell a few MB's.