what next..

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have finished the second in the deacon family saga on the block. If anyone is reading help me decide, do I go to book 3 or move to a different series. I'm not sure anyone is reading them at all. Of course about fifty hits a day mean a lot of bots of no one is reading.

anyway let me know if you have a preference.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I've read the whole Deacon series. In fact I've read most of what you have on your website. I'll read whatever you put on there unless I've already read it. You really have a gift. Thanks for sharing it with us Deacon.................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I guess I'm gonna stay with the deacon series it will take a couple of months at the rate I put them up.

The real shame is I have had crashes and lost whole novels. Hard drive failure. You just can't have a redo on that kind of thing.

Well I'm waiting for someone to have a preference if not I'll just keep going with the deacon series.

Glad you like it Mitch... that one got me in a heap of trouble with the real writers I used to hang out with. The grammar is all wrong cause the hero (if you can call him that) in it didn't talk like us.