decatur illinois
Brakes
front avid bb5 disc
rear shimino XT V brakes
Fork Judy J4 with 140 mm travel
Wheels Shimano Deor XT hubs Mavic X 325 disc rims
Seat Brooks Flyer
Seat post Thompson elite
Lights front Night Rider minewt.X2Duel led Lithium Ion Rear old school powered off of the
white wire.
Fenders Topeak Defender front and rear
Bars FSA Head set FSA Stem FSA
Cranks Shimano Deor XT
Brake levers Shimano Deor XT
Clutch and Trottle lever Dia-Compe Dp 7
Cargo bag and rack Topeak MTX Quick Track
Muffler A pocket bike pipe modified with vintage side pipe heat shield.
Rear sprocket 36 tooth mounted to the disc brake hub
Chain guide Stainless with a Easy Racer grooved wheel with 2 sealed berrings
Fuel cell Lumpy china 1 gallon

The bike will run 35 to 38 WOT as long as there isn't to much wind.This is a Kings Motorbikes
motor that has about 7 or 8 thousand miles.I have been riding this bike to work for 4 years
took this motor off and destroyed two other motors then put it back on with this new pipe
and it runs better than all of them.

Attachments

pedro5189

Jan 21, 2008
England
That is one awesome build, well done. Have you tried using a short stem, 50-60mm? I always find that they improve the handling by being less twitchy and it makes it easier to manuel, will also work well with those forks being you won't need to run as much compression and preload allowing them to become more plush.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Very nice setup hookworm! I really do like the mountain bike style for motorizing ;) Do ya hit the trails much?

hookwormrider123

Oct 13, 2009
decatur illinois
Very nice setup hookworm! I really do like the mountain bike style for motorizing ;) Do ya hit the trails much?
Dont ride the trails to much with a 36 tooth rear sprocket it's pretty much a road machine.It
will still take off with out peddeling but the power comes in about 15 to 20 mph then the rpm's
kick in and it's all smooth after that.