Lows the only way to be

GoldenMotor.com

Lay'emLow

Nov 4, 2009
Gainesville, Fl
Hello all,

Just wanted to post a pic of my bike. It looks great, but now after all the complications that came from trying to install this kit on a 20" bike, I realize that I should have gone another, larger route.

The bus in the background is another one of my motorized abominations. The roof is all chopped up because we have a pool built in the with a filter, pump, seating... the works. We are currently filling it with warm water from our faucet so that we can enjoy it as the temperature drops.

Thanks for checkin me out!

L'eL

Attachments

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Man I love that bike. That is by far the best lowrider I have seen. What is up with your carb tho? Me and my buddy had to break out the dremel and grind out the frame where the throttle cable goes up. So we then have to put he carb on withthe throttle adjustment all the way down and once we have it on then we can adjust it up.
And here are a couple of links to vids if you wanna see how it runsYouTube - Cruisin on the LowriderYouTube - Riding the low rider

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Nice ride man! Cant beat a chopper for comfort!

Or a schoolbus for that matter lol, nice abominations ya have there :D

Lay'emLow

Nov 4, 2009
Gainesville, Fl
Haha what a crack team of detectives we have on this site! You guys really have an eye for detail. I took that pic as I was mid tinkering... the spark plug is out too. (yall missed that one!) The carb doesnt sit perfectly verticle, but its enough to where it doesnt inhibit fuel flow.

Bairdco, I know about those dirt circle bikers. BADD ASSSS!! DiscoveryHD has just started covering them.

Maybe my next motorbike will a moutain bike and Ill start my own league?!