Five SoCal Motor'd Cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have got to move to a beach area. Alas another one of those impossible dreams, but man I love those bikes. I have just started doing that chrome colored front end and I love the way it looks. Nice bikes

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
very nice bean. i wish i had someone to ride with. i still havn't seen another motorized bicycle around here. when i do will be a happy day

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Was just wondering did anyone else notice what all 5 of those hot looking rides had in common??? Its the same thing that so many others have too that would really make a big change to what we ride and how it looks...give up??? its that big hole under everyones gas tanks. Man if someone would ever make a tank that fits right in there ..
would be a big change to our lifestyles..dont ya think?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I have a truck just like that.

That's a trip!... My truck was exactly that color when I bought him!
Orange with a white stripe, but my cab was orange. (not white)
Mine was a factory 283 V8, 3 on the tree, with factory AC! Now he's got a 350. (^)

Here's a better pic.

Last edited:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
What year is that? Yours looks alot better than dads, if I remember right the one I learned on was a '67 3/4 ton that we used to haul wood. It was a 4-speed with a H U G E shift pattern, reverse was somewhere halfway accross the glove compartment. Dad put me in the middle of a freshly cut hayfield, got out and told me to bring it home. Mmmm I love the smell of burnt clutch and spinning tiresrotfl...Kelly

Last edited:

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
you ever watch the show "My name is Earl" I think its a hoot I love it funny as ****. Your trucks name made me think of the show.
That is a nice pickup.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I named the truck YEARS before the show... Now whenever I tell people "his name is Earl"... that's the first thing that comes to mind!
He definitely has a "soul" & a personality.
I figure if he could talk he would sound like Johnny Cash. (a old country boy with a gangster style!)

I also have 64 Malibu named Stan. :D

I love my toys!!

Last edited: