Monkey Mobile

GoldenMotor.com

eomonkeyboi24

Jun 28, 2009
Minnesota
Well thanks to the help of people from this forum I "finished" my motorbike this weekend. Finished is in quotes since It still needs a few things like new pedals, and a better brake system. But for now It's still fun to ride. I custom fabricated the exhaust pipe and made the headlight from scratch. So enjoy the pictures and thanks for all the help!

Last edited:

eomonkeyboi24

Jun 28, 2009
Minnesota
doesnt look like you'd get far without pedals or motor drive chain, not to mention a muffler. looks good tho, i like that head light.
the picture is from before I put the chain on, the muffler, and wired up the killswitch. And I just push off for now since i have no cash for pedals.

laff

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
put the pedal crank and chain the way it supposed to be on a regular bike, but attach only one pedal. to kick start lift the back wheel and pedal through. the spring is to pull it out of the way when riding and to help when the motor doesnt start right away so you can kick it again with out having to turn the pedal back. you're probably going to want some pegs to rest your feet on. don't have a pic since its just an idea i had

eomonkeyboi24

Jun 28, 2009
Minnesota
put the pedal crank and chain the way it supposed to be on a regular bike, but attach only one pedal. to kick start lift the back wheel and pedal through. the spring is to pull it out of the way when riding and to help when the motor doesnt start right away so you can kick it again with out having to turn the pedal back. you're probably going to want some pegs to rest your feet on. don't have a pic since its just an idea i had
ok ty, ill look into it more.