WCC chopper motor mount For SWAP ONLY!

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
THIS DOES NOT FIT OCC CHOPPERS
I have a WCC Jesse James chopper bike I fabbed a welded steel rear motor mount for. I no longer have any plans to use it so I'm offering it in trade for at LEAST ten (10) cool motorcycle or motorized bicycle stickers. Performance brand names and club stickers for my toolbox. The brighter and bigger, the better.

This mount WILL require welding and an additional muffler clamp style front mount as well as a smaller pedal chain ring or some sort of pedal side tensioner setup for chain/motor clearance.
This mount positions the engine centered so you will also need to space out your rag joint with THREE rubbers, or use a sprocket adapter to give chain/ tire clearance.
This mount will give you a ROCK SOLID WCC engine with a reliable chainline very easily with some minor welding.
PM me if interested.

As you can see in the second picture, the mount bolts to the rear of the engine (with NO spacer block) and welds in at the bottom of the seatpost and to the downtube below the BB. If you look close, you can see the marks from the front mount on the downtube.