Hello Everyone!

GoldenMotor.com

TFroehlichIII

Dec 27, 2013
Lansing MI, USA
Hello Everyone!
I'm a new member and am looking forward to taking a lot away from this forum! I'm planning on doing my first of many builds this winter to be ready for this cold Michigan weather to break! I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you!

See ya out there!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum TFroehlichIII, glad you joined us.

Can't wait to see your build come along. Every time I'm on the forum I learn something new and learn better ways to do things from our great members who build some awesome Motorized Bicycles.

Yeah I feel for you, I hope it warms up for you soon. I have lots of family in Lansing.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum. i am from Kalamazoo area and now live in the virgin islands, i guess south lansing a lot of people still have no power, welcome to our world of motorized bicycles. great to have you with us

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome and good luck with your first build. Motorized bicycles are a great way to pass the long winter months then come spring you get to enjoy the fruits of your labors.
Have fun and ride safe. Post some photos of your project.

Tom

TFroehlichIII

Dec 27, 2013
Lansing MI, USA
welcome to the forum. i am from Kalamazoo area and now live in the virgin islands, i guess south lansing a lot of people still have no power, welcome to our world of motorized bicycles. great to have you with us
I lived in Kalamazoo also! I'm one of the unlucky ones with still no power :/ I am currently staying in Kalamazoo with my girlfriends grandmother until our power is restored.

I can't wait to get digging in this forum, it seems really awesome.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
If you are a fisherman I used to own fishing memories outdoor store on portage road by Austin lake, its a small world, lots of amazing talent here that like to share and help you get the most our of your motorized bike