90cc 2 strke cyclinder and piston kit?

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Wondering if anyone knows where I could find a seat like that, or if it is a custom?
www.ArrowMotorizedCycles.com custom makes the seat and tank.

COMING SOON!
- High Performance Ignitions
- Fiberglass Fuel Tanks
- Fiberglass Seat Pieces for better rider ability lets you change position and
shift your weight for better handling and makes a major difference in corner speed.

Last edited:

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
wrong again its in the GEARING you can either gear for power or speed.... those bikes are geared for speed and could not climb a hill at all without being pushed up it. If you read the posts and the links you would know it took almost FIVE miles to reach that speed
Wrong again, really? So you mean the riders who achieve these speeds DIDN'T train and condition themselves to reach these speeds? Hmm, I'm an average joe, you mean with the right gearing I could go out and achieve a pedal-only speed of 80+mph without any training at all? Wow, I think I am gonna try that. Lmfao, get serious dude.

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
Wrong again, really? So you mean the riders who achieve these speeds DIDN'T train and condition themselves to reach these speeds? Hmm, I'm an average joe, you mean with the right gearing I could go out and achieve a pedal-only speed of 80+mph without any training at all? Wow, I think I am gonna try that. Lmfao, get serious dude.
not that theres one that you could fit into and you would have to much areo drage IF you could find one you could fit in

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
All and all have you seen the bicycles they make those speeds with? They need a push start just to get moving. Its all about the gear always has. People are only limited by their imagination.
they are there to balance it and not all need somebody to launch them.... so more research on your part is needed

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
not that theres one that you could fit into and you would have to much areo drage IF you could find one you could fit in
Part of my point exactly. A trained, conditioned rider is the right size and weight, but also trained for the endurance it takes to pedal that hard for the 5 miles or whatever it takes to reach that speed. The average joe is not.

Haughnph

Nov 6, 2011
El Paso
Before you go and spend that money let alone researching what it takes to reach those speed on man power alone. Go get a road bicycle and try to reach 30 mph please. Next stop trying to compare human power to a machine. I can't stand people like you goodness. Don't know stop learn then grow. A wise man only opens his mouth when he has something to say. A fool opens his mouth to hear his own voice. laff

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
Before you go and spend that money let alone researching what it takes to reach those speed on man power alone. Go get a road bicycle and try to reach 30 mph please. Next stop trying to compare human power to a machine. I can't stand people like you goodness. Don't know stop learn then grow. A wise man only opens his mouth when he has something to say. A fool opens his mouth to hear his own voice. laff
Getting to 30 MPH on a road bike is not hard at all. It's fast but by no means difficult or exceeding any mechanical limits of the bicycle.

This is said under the 2 following presumptions:

1. This or something similar is what you mean by road bike: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Victory-Vision-20-Road-Bike/11064938

2. The rider is height / weight proportionate and in general good health.

To get to 30 MPH on a single speed cruiser might be a bit more of a challenge. Regardless of the bike you need a good long, straight road to do it.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
How did you not understand that I was being sarcastic? I was pointing out that achieving a pedal only speed of 80mph is not easy. And I was not comparing human power to engine power. They are two very different things. You obviously didn't understand any of my posts, but good luck with your goal.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Allow me to clarify wht I am trying to say. Yes, you can go 80+mph on a bicycle. I already said that there are a few motors out there that would fit on a bike that I'm sure could get a bicycle up to 80 under engine power alone. I just don't think a grubee or similar (what we refer to as an ht or chinagirl or chinadoll engine) is the engine to get you to 80. That is all I am trying to say.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
once again, we are not discussing how fast a human powered bicycle can go. we are discussing how fast an engine powered bicycle can go, and there is a difference. thank you.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
everybody is twisting this discussion way beyond the scope of the opinions that have been shared. NO ONE in this thread has EVER stated that 80mph is not possible on a bicycle. obviously, it is. heck, google mile-a-minute murphy once. The ONLY point I ever tried to make was that an ht engine will probably never get you to 80mph under engine powwr alone, and that if it does, the engine may not survive it. Is it possible? maybe. but there is a difference between what an engine CAN do and what it is DESIGNED to do. ht engines were not DESIGNED to push a bicycle at 80mph by themselves, and therefore probably cannot handle the load that that kind of speed would put on the engine. There is a reason why mack truck engines are put in big rigs, and not hugo engines. this is almost the same concept. an ht is comparable to a hugo in the bicycle world. yes, you can draft a car or go down a steep hill. the point is, all those things have already been done WITHOUT engines. not to mention that a certain amount of torque is required for acceleration. at the gearing required to get an ht engine up to 80, the amount of torque required for the bike to accelerate would be extreme. so even while trying to get up to 80, you are already pushing the engine past its limits. now, if you had a car tow you to that speed and then let the engine take over, that is certainly possible. but thats the only way i see an ht engine getting to 80 UNDER ENGINE POWER. there are lots of other ways to get a bicycle to 80, but an ht engine will make no difference in those circumstances.

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
bigbutter..

no what you do not understand you can gear either for power or for speed you can not get both. If you can get 80mph from less than a 1/2 horsepower motor ""human power"" then in the right Bicycle aka STREAMLINER then its more then possible BUT it will not be able to climb any any sort of incline. Riding an upright bike aka a cranbrook is like pushing a barndoor through the wind compared to a lowracer recumbent. Maybe some time in a windtunnel will help you understand this concept.