working on the schwinn...

GoldenMotor.com

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
Hello from Reno...Ive seen a few two strokes here but thats it...been working on my bike for 5 Months...ohhhh...learned alot...and still have room for improvement...i'm not sure how to send pictures but ill try...I have communicated with a few people on the forum about a few things that I have intigraded into my bike...steering stabilizer...rubber bushing motor mounts...etc...Ive talked to Pablo about oil...great help...got some coming...talk to Mike about chain and got the #41 chain...lots of help on this forum...im going to try and send pictures of my project if they don't show up...will someone please till me how to send them...thank you...I tried...all my estensions are img...I'll send them later...Bye...If there is anyone from Reno let me know...

OSCAR383

Jul 22, 2008
WEST FRANKFORT, IL
get a photobucket account and upload your photos to it and next to every picture the will be a image code should be the bottom of the 4 code thingys copy and paste it to the message box in our site and it will show up when you submit replys or start new threads. not to hard. and welcome to the site

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
You could also post pics by doing the following:

Click on "Advance" below the reply box.
Type your message in the box.
Check spelling.....I need to that more often.
Scroll down and cli on "Manage Attachments"
-A new window will open, so click on that.
Click on "Browse"
Find and open the pic you want to attach.
Click on "Upload"
Viola! You now have whats called a thumbnail attachment.
Click on "Submit Reply" and you just posted a picture.