Bought me a new motor from Dax ..........

GoldenMotor.com

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
I'm pretty sure that after about 5000 miles of complete abuse....I've blown up my Mitsubishi TLE 43. It's runs really rough and has a strange vibration and is *way* down on power.

So.............I ordered a DAX GT50R from thatsdax.com. Why didn't I order something from Dave Staton where I originally bought my kit? The dude never answers his emails.

I figure that if I am going to drop several hundred dollars with a company, the least they can do is answer correspondence. Kinda makes me angry, I've probably sent Mr Staton a couple dozen customers over the past few years.

Whatever, I'm looking forward to getting my new motor, it's almost twice the horsepower.......more power is always good :)

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Yeah, I had a problem once with an item I bought from Staton. I repeatedly emailed him with no response, then when I disputed the credit card charges, all of a sudden the emails I had sent all seem to have magically gotten replies.

gobigkahuna

Apr 25, 2011
E NC
No issues here with either Staton or DAX. I bought from Staton because they what I wanted in stock but wouldn't hesitate to buy from DAX in the future.