NEW TYPE OF PISTON MOD ! test to come

GoldenMotor.com

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I'm pretty sure he's just too busy to post in here... stay tuned tho because this guy is always coming up with cool ideas and he don't just talk about the stuff but makes the parts and let's everyone know how things go, good or bad.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Oh he's good that's for sure. I'm a bit of a lurker, lol, I've dug through most of the more experienced members old posts. Learned alot. From you too Davezilla, thank you sir.

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Good stuff Roger - Keep up the exploratory work - It's Great we have our own Research and Development Team right here on motorbicycling.com. After 5 years I have learned a wealth from you guys that do these things. Thanks to all who have taken the time and investment to discover and share!

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Excellent!

This, is probably the second reason why a chinagirl is advisable !
...They are a cheap date, easy to work on and fun to modify.

A great platform for learning.

Best wishes to Roger on his new deployment.
rc

Oh, first reason? They are fun!

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
kinda reminds me of my piston. Mine I drilled a couple holes in the sides to reduce weight and yes, lubricate the wrist pin. Of course the front there is for reed porting. It revs crazy high without much trouble because it's balance is far better, and the ride is much smoother. As for power? about the same as a reed valved standard engine. It doesn't add any noticable power, nor does it subtract, but it does increase comfort and reliability substantially (god knows how may times my girlfriend's engine self-destructed from sheer vibrations trying to keep up with me)