beginner need training

GoldenMotor.com

explosive bike

Jul 28, 2009
florida
kk aug 3rd i will have my 80cc 2 stroke engine i will be 16 im 200 pounds and il have a bike cart that like wat 5 pounds then ill have around 60 pounds in teh cart everyday for school. what mods can i do
to keep it running strong but still have power for a lil fun and to tow. i ride a modded 80cc 2stroke
80 cc it will do im thinking around 60 its a 6 speed. i normally ride my dads 250cc 2 stroke dirtbike
does 150.
im wondering couldnt we put a tranny on the bike to go faster with out all the strain and making it easier to tow.

wat mods can i do. any good exhaust systems to get. any good carbs to get. any extra parts i need to have just in case because i have bad luck and break alot of things.
thanks again for any help i get and pictures of bikes and motors i love pictures and need all help ty

.crt.

dnut

.wee.

another question is it a centrifucal clutch because i want to know how hard it would be to pop wheelies

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
The mods I recomend are , expansion chamber pipe, get a good wire & boot, good plug & jet the carb.... Keep the 44T rear sprocket for now.
Don't plan on popping any wheelies, these things aren't that powerful... :)

explosive bike

Jul 28, 2009
florida
well necessarily if u pop a wheelie on ur own then let the clutch and stand on the throttle and it hits the power band it should stay up

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
yeah it might stay up,but you gas will leak out of the tank in a upright posistion.
your bike will be lucky to hit 20-25mph with all that weight.
you can get a shift kit,performance carb+airfilter,and expansion chamber exhaust from sbp.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
what engine did you buy.
cause most all of the engines we have are single speed manual or auto.
if you want gears you have to use the bike gears for that and will need shiftkit from sbp.
the shift kit lets you shift your single speed engine threw the bike gears.

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
the pipe from king sales and service is nice but way over priced go to ebay and buy a pocket bike expansion chamber and also if your buying a bike for carrying weight and you also want to have fun i would say get 2 bikes for carrying all that weight go with a 50 tooth sprocket and then get a fun bike actually for carrying loads you want to go with a 4 stroke cause the 2 stroke is air cooled and if you haulin the air wont be pulled across the heat sink as well and the 4 stroke is forced air cooled so thats my opinion but do what ever you want ive built lots of these bikes and my fishing bike is a 4 stroke and i weigh 230lbs and the tackle weighs about 75lbs and it still goes 22-25mph with a 41 tooth sprocket and im very happy hey let me know what you do

explosive bike

Jul 28, 2009
florida
yea is will do 150 mph its stock if it was properly injected cause they come fat ,with performance exhaust and ported and polished other known as a big bore kit it might do 200 with proper gears.

matt167

May 20, 2009
usa
Even a 250 CC Gas Gas can't do 150 MPH.. couldn't hold it at those speeds.. 100-110 ( if that ), then anybody sain would let off.. when you read the top end speed specs on bikes.. there often guestimates, figuring the gearing and powerbands but no proof they'll actully go that fast

as far as the motorized bike. you'll end up cruising around 20 MPH with the stock gearing and 265# combined weight