Manic Mechanic-Creative Engineering delivers the goods!

GoldenMotor.com

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
I have ordered an engine that Creative asked $375 for--i have been now waiting 4 months and numerous emails--i was doing a major trip for June 1st of 1500 miles was supposed to have delivery--they said no problem--now iam still waiting and e mails or phone calls are not being answered--anyone else ---supposedly 6 of us getting anxious---id like a refund now or a Dax 80cc plus sprocket adapter and frame mounter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
Re: Manic Mechanic-Creative engineering doesnt deliver the goods

I have ordered an engine that Creative asked $375 for--i have been now waiting 4 months and numerous emails--i was doing a major trip for June 1st of 1500 miles was supposed to have delivery--they said no problem--now iam still waiting and e mails or phone calls are not being answered--anyone else ---supposedly 6 of us getting anxious---id like a refund now or a Dax 80cc plus sprocket adapter and frame mounter.
Why are you complaining here?
Jim loves to give refunds to guys like you :D
Just ask him directly by email and you will have your money back faster than
a speeding bullet

I will be happy to buy your engine from Jim when he gets them finished

I have bought quite a bit of stuff from Jim and he has always come through for me.

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas

they have a new phone number...i ordered a clutch actuator june 17th and hadn't gotten it yet...so i called one number just a minute ago and got a recording of jim telling me the number has changed...the new number is (727)768-9510 and JIM answered the phone. he said he had to make more parts and mine will mail out tomorrow. call him about yours...i hope you get good news

Last edited:

robin

Nov 15, 2008

Thanks mr. Larkin i got ahold of jim thanks so much he is swamped hes sending me out a substitute engine and kit---what a great forum!!

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

jim is a top notch dealer. almost all the dealers were out of 2 strokes for a short time

robin

Nov 15, 2008

Yes -got hold of him-he was going to build a supercharged version which is not complete due to minimal orders--instead he is sending me out a 49cc grubee-sprocket adapter --clutch actuator--motormounter--and annealed copper exhaust gasket--because at present my 50cc blew which i got off ebay last year---3000 miles on it

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com

howdy, robin! i didnt see this until just now. jim wouldnt leave a guy hangin' in the breeze.

let us know how it all works out for you.

i'm still interested in moving up there, but megan's not so keen on the idea.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com

I talked to Robin again today, and he has decided to buy a Franco Morini. Considering how many miles he put on his bike last year I think it's an excellent choice.

His engine blew up the other day. This fact, combined with not being able to get in contact with me in a timely manner was obviously unnerving. Now if only I had called back a few hours earlier...there would not have been a need for this thread. Oh well, live and learn.

Sales have been comming in waves. I'll be overwhelmed for a few weeks, and then little or nothing for a few weeks. If I knew the demand were going to steadily increase, I would hire somebody to help out. Right now, on average, there just isn't enough volume to pay an employee and maintain the price point of the products.

I'm sure if I increased the prices to justify an employees paycheck, the volume would drop accordingly and I'd be right back to square one.

It has become somewhat of a catch 22 that I have to overcome.

Jim

donuts31

Nov 9, 2008
Colorado
Manic Mike,
Any chance that your company can devise a mount kit for the Franco Morini engine for a Jaguar bike? I'd buy one. Thanks!

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Hey Manic, I happen to work for a customer/consumer service outsourcing company in Oregon. We specialize in cheap cust service. If we could get enough small business guys like yourself in on the same contract we could save you a lot, and get you good old fashion American Customer service, no transfers to India! I happen to be on very good terms with the owner, and could very easily pitch the Idea.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hey Manic, I happen to work for a customer/consumer service outsourcing company in Oregon. We specialize in cheap cust service. If we could get enough small business guys like yourself in on the same contract we could save you a lot, and get you good old fashion American Customer service, no transfers to India! I happen to be on very good terms with the owner, and could very easily pitch the Idea.
TerrontheSnake,

That is a good idea! We'll have to discuss this more...I got your P.M.

Jim

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
Manic Mike,
Any chance that your company can devise a mount kit for the Franco Morini engine for a Jaguar bike? I'd buy one. Thanks!
If you are going to use a 5+ HP $500+ Morini engine put it in a bike
with MUCH better components than a cheap Target Jaguar.

It makes no sense....

That said I am putting a 4 stroke EZ motor in a jaguar but will only have the
frame and crank left after it is finished