New FD for my Electra

GoldenMotor.com

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Good luck with your FD kit. I've always wanted to try a 4 stroke FD system, so simple you will be up and running same day. Good looking bike it's going on. Post some Picts when done.

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I been able to run 4 tanks of gas through the engine so far and it is really working out good. I have ran it on some small hills and also on some wet roads. Takes the hills real good and no slip on the drive roller. Well pleased with the engine and 1.125 drive roller. I am running the Electra 26x2.125 Cruiser Retrorunner Stock tires.

Last edited:

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Sounds like all is working well and your getting some miles on fast. Good to hear that your pleased with your set up.

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I have ran over a gal. of fuel through the engine and it is breaking nice. I have a top speed of 32.63 miles per hour turning 9750 rpms. This is turning to be strong engine.

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Floridaboy, Your for sure hooked, like that's a bad thing. Congrats on the first of what will be probably a row of 4 bikes with motors in your garage like me, He he. Not a bad thing. It's a "Big Bang"for ones buck, and a great hobby. At least u can ride all year, we only have what seems like 1 month a year we can ride before snow is flying. Summer is flying by too fast.

Zip

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
Yes i have been hooked for more then 10 years now. 5 in frames and 3 friction drives. I also have a Yamaha Road Star 1700cc. with a Johnny Sweet sidecar for when the wife wants to take a ride.

Last edited: