Leave tips on homemade intake sound quieters or silencers

GoldenMotor.com

thine82

Nov 26, 2010
kingston ny
HOW DO YOU OR DID YOU MAKE A QUIETER INTAKE AIR BOX? PLEASE LEAVE PICS AND POSSIABLY VIDEOS OF THE DIFFERENCE . I am making a super quiet exhaust which i will release soon.. and then i am trying to make a quiet airbox somehow. would love to see everyones ideas. i live in ny where these bikes are illegal. i just need mine quiet so i can get the best chance of shutting it off as soon as i see a cop.. they cant give a ticket if the motor is not running while they came in contact with you..zpt

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
when i see a cop i shut off the motor unless they are busy generating revenue arresting drunk drivers and towing vehechles then i wizz past em but if your woried about it i would get a 4 stroke they are way quiet and a set of mirrors in case they try and sneak up on yah

i also sometimes ghost peddal

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
when i see a cop i shut off the motor unless they are busy generating revenue arresting drunk drivers and towing vehechles then i wizz past em but if your woried about it i would get a 4 stroke they are way quiet and a set of mirrors in case they try and sneak up on yah

i also sometimes ghost peddal
Haha a fellow ghost peddler gotta love it.