Hello

GoldenMotor.com

wjose

Jun 12, 2008
Hello folks my name is Bill and I'm excited about getting a retrofit engine kit for my Bike. I dont know who to get it from i was hoping someone would give me a few tips on which is the most reliable kit.

Bill

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I don't believe one 2 stroke kit is better than any other. If there is a difference it might in service after the sale. Some of the other guys will have different opinions I'm sure.

I don't know anything about any kit except the one I got and it was the cheapest one I could find and I runs okay.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome bill! you are gonna have a blast after you install you bicycle motor. you need any help just ask. lots of people here are very sharp at the art of building a motorized bicycle. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

wjose

Jun 12, 2008
Hey, thanks for the help I feel in good hands with all the encouragement and help. Looking forward to my kit from Kings Motor Bike.

Bill

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
HI! Just found this forum. I have a Whizzer, a Puch moped and a Thinkbike (electric pedal assist) so I don't know where I "belong" . I've encountered some trolls on other sites, but this site looks like I might be welcomed. 2 stroke,4 stroke and electric I can dig them all!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Post away, you are at the right place...you "belong" here. We have a Whizzer forum and also you can post about you electric bike on this forum too. Looking forward to hearing your experiences with both.