Anyone from Canada

GoldenMotor.com

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
I Wondering if there is anyone from Canada and if anyone know if the quality of a plug wire cap , spark plug at Canadian tire would be different then cheap one they send with them eBay kits..

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
chris hill a member here is a dealer that is from canada. click on members list and find him. i am sure the wire you are talking about would be a lot better then the one that comes with most kits. the one that came with mine was a piece of junk and new wire made a big difference for me

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
That's actually how I stumbled across this site..I had found his site long ago to my buddy and forgot about it. So I did a Google on motorize bike kits or something like that and I found this time. I eventually found Chris and called him up. He is sending me the replacement exhaust I need. Bc Moped had one but they wanted $20 for the exhaust and $28 for shipping !!

XFired

Dec 29, 2009
Waterloo Ontario
I'm from Kitchener Ontario, we sure get screwed on the shipping, duty etc, try to buy in Canada, Zoomcycles is in B.C., a guy in Cambridge Ontario has decent shipping rates also..
80ccmotorboys..they carry all the parts and engine kits you need...Rob is also a member here........Pete

drn2

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Hey Moped there is a few great places here in Canada to get all your needs met. Any questions you can call Me or my partner Ken anytime. Have fun this is a great place to get tons of info.
Rob

TheE

Jun 26, 2009
Canada
I hail from Quebec. I got a Champion plug at Canadian Tire and it works great. Even managed to find some bolts to replace the stock ones. Those stock bolts bend way too easily...

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I am Canadian (born in Hamilton) :)
I live in the desert now, with my daughter's family...does that count ??? laff
even cheap parts from crappy tire will be better than stock kit parts ;)

mountain80

Aug 8, 2008
Red Deer, Alberta
Outta Calgary here. Bought the cap from a motorcycle shop for 7 dollars and went to NAPA and bought a foot of 8.8 mm silicon high performance wire for 3 dollars. I too deal with zoombicycles outta bc for my oem parts.. Prices are reasonable and the shipping is quite quick and reasonable