GoldenMotor.com

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Well hello everybody im new to this. Im in Iraq right now an a couple of guys had these kits man what i have been missing! Im going to start my build guess when i get home because of some new rule an i had just ordered my Dax F80 been anxious ever since. The bike im starting with is a german brand bike Fischer fenders an lights already on it. Black with grey fenders i also put some huffy cruiser handlebars on it last week anticipating my build but now i guess i will braek the bike down an send it home with my kit an start my new hobby this summer. I have been checking out the tips and pics im so ready to get home! .xx.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I hate waiting to play w/a new toy - but the additional time to research and plan can be invaluable...

Either way - welcome to the forum, it's good to have you here :)

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
thanks guys good to be here. Im really excited to be into this an to know im not the only one. Guess while im here i will ask a couple of questions, Doc Bolm where you from, has anyone ever got a kit from dax an how are they an lastly will a pocket bike exhaust make a difference in performance an how much louder don wanna annoy the neighbors. an how do you post pics i wanna get some feedback on my bikeusflg

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Well, for tuned exhausts I heartily recommend the pipe from Sick Bike Parts;
Sick Bike Parts

There's a few with pocket bike pipes, they cost less but require a bit more ingenuity lol They are just a touch louder than baffled/stock - but it's a nice baby dirtbike sound, not that loud really.

Ya can check reviews here;
http://motorbicycling.com/f3/skeptics-review-sbp-tuned-pipe-11282.html

Also while I've not had direct dealings with Dax - I've heard nuthin' but good things about his business practices from everyone who's mentioned him ;)

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
trying to post a oic of what im starting with. finally got it this is the pic of my bike before cruiser huffy handlebars an bell seat will take a pic today since i figured it out

Attachments