My build. Frankenstein.

GoldenMotor.com

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
2 stroke will be your cheapest option, but will probably look a bit small in that frame.
If your going to be cruising at 40+ MPH a china girl probably won't last long.
KTM will be loud.

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
But I should be able to mount one dont you think?
I am just looking for a great alternative that would give me lots of power and good for long rides like 50 km one way

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
I have one in bits, it was a 70cc in a kids quad, it coped a thrashing, and just kept going, I pulled it apart to try and fix reverse, realized I was better off buying a new one than trying to repair old one, don't need it anymore, and so still in bits. If you do go this way, get 110cc.
but check it will fit first, they are long as well as wide, and quite heavy. But the gears will make your bike a lot more usable if you can get it to fit.
I think you will have trouble with the length of the motor.

Last edited:

Going2Hell

Nov 22, 2013
Victor, Colorado
www.facebook.com
If you want to go hi-test, you are going to have to widen the clearance of the rear fork as well. A cheap hub that will fit in that gap would never hold up to sustained speeds above 30mph. There are plenty of posts on cold forming your frame and quality rear hubs for speed. For mine I had to make clearance for 5.5" from locknut to locknut.

Last edited:

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
Yes, I guess you are right on that. The thing I need to work out now is to get it up and running.
This is my first motorized bike ever

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
YO Fat! Nice frame! Is that hand built? Don't listen to these guys. My little 49cc HS motor will do 110 mph! All I gotta do is ride it off a nice 800 foot cliff bout 10 miles from my house. 110 will be no problem till its time to stop...laff

Going2Hell

Nov 22, 2013
Victor, Colorado
www.facebook.com
YO Fat! Nice frame! Is that hand built? Don't listen to these guys. My little 49cc HS motor will do 110 mph! All I gotta do is ride it off a nice 800 foot cliff bout 10 miles from my house. 110 will be no problem till its time to stop...laff
I dont know, but if you stay attached to your bike, you should hit at least 139mph depending on your weight! Parachute? Nope, the bicycle would rip your arms off when you pull the ripchord... lol, it is a nice frame. wouldn't try it.

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
I had it made for me by a friend who knows what he is doing.

My head is now in a big mess regarding what to choose :(

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You can also check into a used Honda 125cc they sit vertical and give a very vintage appeal and since you are in Poland you shouldn't have any Problem locating them even used they are pretty bullet proof (Durable) 3 spd internal transmission and if you get a hole bike swap out the vin and register it a that street legal motorcycle you talked about.