Ebrr

GoldenMotor.com

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
Ebikehub

Safe--ty took advantage of a odd event.
His friend who ran the site died.

Safety somehow got admin priviledges and turned Ebikehub into an EBRR ad site.
Safe--ty presented prototype motors freshly plagerized from the latest ebike motor builders.
Take down notices , and threats of lawsuits went to the DEAD friends estate.
The site finally coasted to an end .

RIP Ebikehub.

That is why Safe--ty is posting here now.

Fresh suckers.

I believe the EBRR business would consist of a FRANCHISE which would include the rights to use a proven custom frame, faring, and a special motor using a small amount of power, with a long range endurance battery.
The complete package would be very popular if it is ever done.

Safety has done the concept
Safety has done the frame.
Safety has done the faring.
Safety has done the battery.
I found the motor ! Tuff Shi(*) safe--ty. I will never tell .

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Ebikehub

Safe--ty took advantage of a odd event.
His friend who ran the site died.

Safety somehow got admin priviledges and turned Ebikehub into an EBRR ad site.
Safe--ty presented prototype motors freshly plagerized from the latest ebike motor builders.
Take down notices , and threats of lawsuits went to the DEAD friends estate.
The site finally coasted to an end .

RIP Ebikehub.

That is why Safe--ty is posting here now.

Fresh suckers.

I believe the EBRR business would consist of a FRANCHISE which would include the rights to use a proven custom frame, faring, and a special motor using a small amount of power, with a long range endurance battery.
The complete package would be very popular if it is ever done.

Safety has done the concept
Safety has done the frame.
Safety has done the faring.
Safety has done the battery.
I found the motor ! Tuff Shi(*) safe--ty. I will never tell .
That attitude isn't helping anyone, I'll tell you that much.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I only spoke in the 3rd person when I was at OCS in Quantico. Brings back memories of extreme exertion.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Selling ebikes won't get you very far. Get it, won't get you very far? Won't get you very far?

Yeah, oh well.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
This e-bike business. It seems now the Next Big Thing is micro petrol (gasoline) engines to drive small electrical devices like phones, watches, sound widgets. I wonder how long before somebody comes up with a replacement for electric bikes.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
This e-bike business. It seems now the Next Big Thing is micro petrol (gasoline) engines to drive small electrical devices like phones, watches, sound widgets. I wonder how long before somebody comes up with a replacement for electric bikes.
I've been wondering why there's no gasoline powered cell phones. Probably because the exhaust pipe burns your ear.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Well, 110+ years of motorizing bicycles tells me that our hobby wont be replaced any time soon. I know for me at least it wont. They will have to pry my cold, dead fingers from my handlebars to get me to stop riding. Did you know the first vehicle to cross the continental United States was a motorized bicycle? That makes motorbikes more American than the automobile. And we are still going strong.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
This might actually be true.

I was studying "Parallel Path" technologies.

I had been studying their theories and was impressed. The company was in Missouri planning to open a new office not far from where I used to live. We had discussed a job opening, but when I left Missouri they still had not opened the office yet.

There were several months where I was not on the internet and my old email was shut down.

Then the site was shut down.

So this could have happened because I basically reverse engîneered their work and even invented new ideas that would work well for ebikes. I can definitely see the possibility that they wanted to protect their secrets. (they are obsessive about protecting their intellectual property)

http://www.qmpower.com/content.aspx?page=electricvehicles

...if this is true I'm very sorry. :(

(did not mean to cause any harm)

Heck, they do military related work, so I was probably in all kinds of trouble !!!
Don't flatter yourself to much there, because if it was a military item (That had a clearance level placed on it) that you backwards engineered and talked about it on the web you would have been visited by the FBI.

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
Safe--ty You'r PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE is going to the WHITEHOUSE to DAY.
Romney was invited to dine with, my Candidate, the PRESIDENT ELECT .

P.S. Safe--ty
Please DO NOT CON any members of this forum with your crack brained cons.
Safe--ty Please do invest heavily in Flynns dual path tech as he really needs money for R&D.
You obivously have an archived copy of the Ebikehub website.
Why not start your own little spot_O _heaven and republish all of your (BORROWED) work, Under your own name. Ooops!!!

Last edited: