To carry or not to carry

GoldenMotor.com

mexican

Oct 6, 2012
Tulsa
Does anybody carry a gun while riding?
Today Oklahoma officially is an open carry state, i have my concealed permit but i only carry when i go on long trips out of state

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
This is a borderline subject guys.
Keep it civil and non-political, or it will go away.
The forum owner might have a different view. Just a heads up.

Tom

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
For Michigan this would be a gray area to carry on a motorized bike since it has an engine. To do it on a motorcycle or in a car you need a carry permit (CPL) or it can't be on you and it can't be loaded (needs to be in trunk unloaded).

For me I carry even though I don't live in a bad area, because there are bad people everywhere these days. I do to protect love ones and because I can. I don't do it to be macho, because I think that only leads to trouble. Now I won't argue this one way or another because I rather see what other think without a fight breaking out over it.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Uh-oh. There's people packing in this Tavern! Guns and bars usually means there's a professional athlete on the dance floor....

Could have resisted and probably should have but then this is the Tavern after all.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
My buddy has a concealed carry permit and he does carry most of the time. He has told me on numerous occasions that people are more polite to him when he is carrying than when he isn't.

If I could get a permit I would also carry most of the time.

mexican

Oct 6, 2012
Tulsa
there are a bunch of people walking down the street with their guns on their hip a la John Waine here in Oklahoma since since yesterday, most people is cool with it, not my style (yet anyway)