suggested creative/inspiried/useful sites

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

thought a thread with PEOPLE SUGGESTING SITES that are inspiring, creative- by which you can search for additional information and connections would be useful and fun

i like

steampunkvehicles.tumblr.com , undergroundvelo.com,

old-school-cafe-racer.tumblr.com intensityofliving.tumblr.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
...select & open as link, and/or paste in the address bar - the http prefix isn't really needful these days ;)

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Yeah it's not that hard but there is much more to do than just clicking a link. Have to select then right click and open in a new tab. Sometimes I am just too lazy to do all that just to see what someone has posted.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yeah it's not that hard but there is much more to do than just clicking a link. Have to select then right click and open in a new tab. Sometimes I am just too lazy to do all that just to see what someone has posted.
I think that is what I was trying to say......in a round about funny way ;)

Just call me lazy (I certainly can be) or what ever else you like.....I can take it ;)

dnut

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

sorry to all you fellas i just do not know how to do the computer stuff ????!!!!

what i am interested in is for people to post sites they find interesting and inspiring

however best to do ---that you guys know
ride safe

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Well buba, this computer stuff really aint so hard. When you're at a site and you want to give someone a link to it just highlight the URL (the address such as www.whatever.com) and press the 'ctrl' key and the 'c' key at the same time. This will copy the URL to your clipboard. When you're where you want the link to be, be it a post or email or chatbox, press the 'ctrl' key and the 'v' key, also at the same time. This will paste the URL from your clipboard where ever you want it.

If you have any computer questions please feel free to ask. I just want to help folks, with what ever I can.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
thanks nunya

everyone is simply missing the point ----
i am most interested to find what sites -tumblrs or ??? others find inspiring and interesting and worth viewing

how to post them is not the concern/issue/intention !!!

any sites you find worthwhile for said purpose???
or is it find out/discover what you can on your own without any others feedback/suggestions

thanx all

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
yeah ludwig

that's the spirit I am familiar with yesterdays.nl from their advertising in the english magazine classic motorcycle
check hans at www. hd-classic.be he sells bikes and attends many swap meets-beurs in belgium and holland and others

any other sites anyone????

something on this here internet must turn some of you on!!

Beachcomber

Nov 3, 2012
Redditch [UK] and Reichenau [Saxony ]
buba here

good to see beachcomer and ludwig posting about cars and motorcycles

any sites to bring to this post???
Ludwig has already posted the motorcycle one's I use. I'm active on the DTT Forum [ DoTheTon ] . Primarily for Cafe Racers - but all genres of Specials catered for. It was one of the members there that alerted me to this site !

Check out the site for C and D Type Jag replicas ..www.realmengineering.com.