How much is too much ?

GoldenMotor.com

BikeBerryJen

Engine Diva
Oct 25, 2012
SoCal
The thing is.....you can normally carry 40 bricks in a standard size contractors wheelbarrow, he's got more than 70 bricks on the bike. Check his tires.....he's not going far, I see a pinch flat in the first 10 feet laff

dnut
It would suck hardcore for him for all of that to fall after he's putting so much work into that! It makes me wonder how far he did make it :)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You guys are killing me here............................ I love it. If any of the other mods give you any problems, send them to me. I know the boss. :)

Tom

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It would suck hardcore for him for all of that to fall after he's putting so much work into that! It makes me wonder how far he did make it :)
He's certainly not going to pedal the bike.......how would you throw your leg over that six-foot high pile of bricks? You would have to have legs eight-feet long to even attempt such a feat........seriously :D

dnut

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
He's certainly not going to pedal the bike.......how would you throw your leg over that six-foot high pile of bricks? You would have to have legs eight-feet long to even attempt such a feat........seriously :D

dnut
Come on he would just have to have good balance, get toe clips or clipins on just the pedal on which side he is on, and sort of hop up and down to get it going.

Right!;)

MT