Riding in Ohio without a license?

GoldenMotor.com

BPA

Sep 15, 2010
Hudson, Ohio
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, but I've been lurking for quite a while. I finally decided to register because I have a question that I couldn't find the answer to by searching. I'm 17 years old and I don't have my automobile license (I can't afford a car so I just haven't bothered with it yet), would this make it illegal for me to ride a motor bike? If I get pulled over can I get ticketed if I don't have a license?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance, I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community!

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
If they're like Kentucky, it's defined by things like: the displacement, top speed, and horizontal rail-mounted gas tank. You should be able to find out by snooping around the link that was given above...

Derks420

May 30, 2010
Central New Jersey
Are all motorized bikes considered mopeds? Anyone from Ohio have any input on this?
The answer to your question..again...is on that web site I gave you. It depends on how many ccs your engine is, and how many is considered a moped in Ohio, etc, etc. Read that site and it will tell you