What cordless drill do you use for hackin away?

GoldenMotor.com

husamwadi

Jun 7, 2009
Cape Girardeau
Hey guys whats up, I'm a senior in highschool doing an engineering project involving cordless drills.

As the "market research" part I made a little survey (5 questions, takes like 10 seconds of your time) and I would HIGHLY appreciate it if you guys would just answer a couple of questions regarding the cordless drills you use

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/599YLYQ here's the link

(trained professionals only...just kidding; like there is such a thing:-||).

Thanks a million!

MitchP

Oct 6, 2012
Santa Rosa, CA
I will never be happy with how long those batteries last!! And the price for them is something else. Just open one and see that they're a bunch of D-cell style batteries wired together!

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
use a cord. that's the thing on the charger that plugs into the wall. but this one go's to the drill making it light weight and powerful and not needing a charge,ever.

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Don't get a cordless drill. Get a cordless impact driver. I have a 14v Dewalt. The batteries last an extremely long time. It can get in real tight places as it doesn't have a bulky chuck, just a snap collar that accepts drivers and drill bits with the common hex shank, which are very plentiful in all size twist and paddle drills nowdays. I also have a keyless drill chuck that fits it for standard non hex shanked drill bits.
It drills only, until enough torque is reached to make it start impacting. Very well thought out.
If y drive a lot of screws or nuts, you will never go back to a standard battery drill after using one of these impact drivers, no matter what brand you choose.