Stretch Lovers Stretch Cruiser's by Crazy Horse

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Crazy Horse here just wanted to share some pic's of stretch cruiser's I built for my customers!

The BOBBER IS NOT FOR SALE just posted it so RedB66 could see it
well I'm sure there are a few talented individuals here at our forum who will find a way to use this bobber's 4 stroke 49cc Lifan motor on a bicycle.

Is this a challenge maybe or maybe not, take it anyway you want to.

Pictures taken on the Island.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. RedB66 heres a shot of my lil bobber with a 49cc Lifan -4-Stroke Automatic, electric start, I'm sure you are gonna have thoughts about using this lil engine for a motorized bicycle project!

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Thanks Rotor, I trying to figure what bicycle my bobber's Lifan 49cc 4-Stroke will fit in.

Something to think about !!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Rotor

May 24, 2009
Tacoma Wa
from the looks of the engine your going to need a stretched bike because of the horizontal engine, besides the normal stretched cruisers maybe a Micargi Royal or Puma Deluxe could be modified to work.

Rotor

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
It's a great little motor, the Lifan.
The problem with that little guy is its' waistline.
It's waay to wide to try to fit between the cranks of a bicycle.
There are other formidable 4 stroke, one cylinders like the Hua Sheng 49cc.
that fit as good as the China HT's.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I think that 4-stroke could fit into a stretch... Maybe just cut out the seatpost tube, mount the engine as far back as possible, & use a couple of custom chain tensioners to reroute the pedaling chain under it!

THIS IS AMERICA DAMMIT!!! If we can put a 454 chevy in a motorcycle, then we can put that thing in a bicycle!! LOL (^) :D

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Venice Boy, now thats what I call, talking like an American we can, we will, we have the technology we can build anything isn't that just the American way.

Maybe I should try an put one of these Lifans on a Stretch Cruiser, I can get those Lifan's from Tbolt in Pennsyltuckey for $299.00.

Remember WW II when the sleeping giant woke up, well we custom bike builders are just like that and we're starting to wake up our creative talents for motorized bicycling!!!

Weekend fun, those bikes are time consuming to build and can run over a thousand dollars once built. Hope this answer works for you.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Crazy Horse, here I have one (1) more Chrome Stretch Cruiser & two (2) more Black Stretch Cruiser's to build I'll sale them when they're completed, however I'm one of those builders that takes a week or more on my builds. I want my customers happy when they ride off on there motorized Stretch Cruiser's, so I take my time with my builds as if I'm building these bikes to keep for myself.

Peace Crazy Horse.

sxemike13

Jul 23, 2009
manchester,nh
hey crazy horse sick bikes.got a question for you im looking for a kick stand like the one you have on the silver and black bike could you help me out i cant seem to find one like that.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
thanx for the help
Mike, are you building a stretch cruiser if so check out my other posts regarding stretch cruiser builds by Crazy Horse, new build started today is Stretch Cruiser with 4-Stroke 110cc Lifan motor, gonna try atleast to build it.

Peace Crazy Horse.

sxemike13

Jul 23, 2009
manchester,nh
Mike, are you building a stretch cruiser if so check out my other posts regarding stretch cruiser builds by Crazy Horse, new build started today is Stretch Cruiser with 4-Stroke 110cc Lifan motor, gonna try atleast to build it.

Peace Crazy Horse.
idk if im going to build a stretch or not this is my first motor bike build so im kind of learning as i go.i will check out your other posts tho your bikes are awesome.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Crazy Horse here just wanted to share this little episode with all you stretch lovers.

Well the episode yesterday happened twice on Tuesday July 28, 2009!

I was just out for a putt / ride on one of my Stretch Cruisers's and twice I got pulled over by potential customers.

It happens everytime I ride one of my motorized bicycles and yes they see me at a traffic signal / red light and they freak out when they see how fast I'm going on a bicycle, next thing you know they pullup along side of me hey buddy thats so cool they say, can you pull over I want to talk to you questions are where'd you get it how much does it cost, what kind of mileage does it get, and on & on.

Try it once and your hooked on motorized bicycles, easiest build I'd say by far is a Stretch Cruiser, and it just looks so Cool.

Thanks RedB66 for getting me hooked on my latest addiction, Stretch Cruiser's!

I must admit that my Stretch Cruiser's are Redb66, INSPIRED first time I looked at his builds I decided to build mine based on his style of Stretch Cruiser's.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. Start your Stretch Cruiser build today you'll love it.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Crazy Horse say's anyone interested in buying one of my custom Stretch Cruiser's just pm me.

I have Chrome Bling Stretch Cruiser's & Black Stealth Stretch Cruiser's, these bikes come ready to ride with Black Stealth 80cc/66cc motor's!

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. These bikes are not cheap they start at $1,200.00 ready to ride, so if your looking for a bargain, better to go and buy a huffy cranbrook at local big box store ie pierre kmarto, or wally-mart!

So start riding today I've done all the work so you can enjoy riding a motorized bicycle getting between 120-150 miles per gallon.

Those interested must be in the Washington,D.C. Metro Area no shipping come pick one up today!

!HOW! Crazy Horse here just wanted to share this little episode with all you stretch lovers.

Well the episode yesterday happened twice on Tuesday July 28, 2009!

I was just out for a putt / ride on one of my Stretch Cruisers's and twice I got pulled over by potential customers.

It happens everytime I ride one of my motorized bicycles and yes they see me at a traffic signal / red light and they freak out when they see how fast I'm going on a bicycle, next thing you know they pullup along side of me hey buddy thats so cool they say, can you pull over I want to talk to you questions are where'd you get it how much does it cost, what kind of mileage does it get, and on & on.

Try it once and your hooked on motorized bicycles, easiest build I'd say by far is a Stretch Cruiser, and it just looks so Cool.

Thanks RedB66 for getting me hooked on my latest addiction, Stretch Cruiser's!

I must admit that my Stretch Cruiser's are Redb66, INSPIRED first time I looked at his builds I decided to build mine based on his style of Stretch Cruiser's.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. Start your Stretch Cruiser build today you'll love it.

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Crazy Horse has been busy building and selling his Custom Stretch Cruiser's & Custom Bobber's for those of you who want a ready to ride motorized bicycle that has CooL built into it, don't wait till it's to cold here on the east coast to ride, get yours today & ride on something that say's CooL!!!

See you on the road.

Peace Crazy Horse.

!HOW! Crazy Horse say's anyone interested in buying one of my custom Stretch Cruiser's or Bobber's just email me.

I have Chrome Bling Stretch Cruiser's & Black Stealth Stretch Cruiser's, these bikes come ready to ride with Black Stealth 2-stoke 80cc/66cc motor's & 49cc 4-stroke Custom Bobber's!

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. These bikes are not cheap they start at $1,200.00 for Custom Stretch Cruisers ready to ride, & Custom Bobbers starting at $1,600.00 ready to ride, so if your looking for a bargain, better go and buy a huffy cranbrook at local big box store ie pierre kmarto, or wally-mart!

So start riding today I've done all the work so you can enjoy riding a motorized bicycle getting between 120-150 miles per gallon.

Those interested must be in the Washington,D.C. Metro Area no shipping come pick one up today!

Attachments

jdm57

Sep 1, 2009
St. Louis area
Could you post some pictures that show how you mounted the engine? I am about to do a stretch for the first time and don't quit know how I should mount the engine.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Could you post some pictures that show how you mounted the engine? I am about to do a stretch for the first time and don't quit know how I should mount the engine.
Here's a link to one of my older posts about using RedB66 designed motor mounts which can be used for almost any bike frame, especially the stretch cruiser build.

Click here on this Link:http://motorbicycling.com/f6/notice-stretch-cruiser-mounts-9582.html

I use these mounts for my Greenline Stretch Cruisers, hope that this will help you.

Peace Crazy Horse, aka Indian Joe.