NOS-Wet Nitrous System

GoldenMotor.com

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
Hey every 1 long time no posts. I have finally completed the Nitrous Oxide bike!!
I have changed the exhuast aswell. The bike top speed of the bike is 81.7km/h (with out nos). I have only got to try the nos once and let me say..........FULLY SICK.........duh.I have a very rich mixture so i can just hold that button on and smash any hill and burn any car!!! xct2. now the reason i have only got to try it once is that i was being a doosh and decided to do brnot and dnut popped the tire and screwed the rim. But hey it was fun hahaha

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
I took the bike for a spin yesterday, its super smooth no vibrations, the fuel mixture screw helps heaps. top speed on crapy 20/1 standard fuel and oil was 53 kp/h. one thing about these bike is fuel makes a huge difference. i'm going to try 30/1 high octane mobile fuel and castrol tts racing 2stroke. (i have had best performance with these brands)
50kph is about what my 2 stroke did stock, with the baffle removed, how long does it take to get to 50kph, i think the mods must give you mad acceleration and power for the hills, because the engine will only rev so high no matter how powerfully it is,

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
50kph is about what my 2 stroke did stock, with the baffle removed, how long does it take to get to 50kph, i think the mods must give you mad acceleration and power for the hills, because the engine will only rev so high no matter how powerfully it is,
Yes the bike does not rev much higher but it is perfectly smooth at high revs. The mods did give made ecceleration and power. The best thing to do is get a exspansion chamber exhuast and rock sollid performance intake/dellorto carb.

MN-occd

Feb 13, 2010
MN USA
i would use a blue NOS n2o pressure reg, reduces the pressure to 50psi and a nos n2o Tjet fitting.

you could try propane, no pump needed. burns great, hi octane, solenoids are available..
cooler plug- cheep ngk are my choice.

bermudamoby

Mar 14, 2010
bermuda
I have almost finished the assembly of this MONSTER. I have been upgrading it for months now. I believe by the end of the year I will have 1 of the fastest motorised bikes in Australia. If anyone has any tips or parts that will increase performance let me know. I will show you a few things that are on there way.
dnut
where did you get the block head? when you installed the nos, did it go much faster?

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
I used to run Nitrous on my dragbikes(7.70@172mph)...But we used a 4 jet spread on the jetting(14n and 18f)....To keep it from melting anything.....And -2 degree`s timing retarded per every 50hp of nitrous.....Schnitz Motorsports, Inc. has a nice jet/hp chart to go buy for reference.....Check it out.....

gothicguy64

Mar 31, 2010
villawood
nice cell mtx1

do u have to drill the frame for a front motor mount ?

my current bike was the old shaft rocksolid
engine is a 50 cc hp 2
billet head
billet inlet
billet clutch cover
ceramic piston
delorto clone
all rocksolid
exhaust is a mbb long street
top with 44 tooth rear was 65kmh
next bike is the cell mtx1 from mbb/cell
36 tooth rear an sbp / pirate expansion chamber