Lighting Accessories...

GoldenMotor.com

schwinncruiser

Nov 14, 2008
Louisiana
I was wondering if anyone has used various headlights, taillights, blinkers etc. that are of mention. Right now I'm trying to create a presence on the road that makes me visible and less of a nuisance to drivers.

I'd very much like to get one of those retro bullet headlights for my moto-cruiser, but I would like to hear from others before I buy. Are the generator lights capable of being wired to the engine? Would buying the light I'm talking about be bright enough to use for visibility at night or would it just serve to make others aware of me on the road?

Thanks for any feedback.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Re: Accessories...

You can wire a 6v 3w light to the motor, but make sure you have a good spark plug and wire. Anything more powerful than that will most likely cause the motor to not run.

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane

im looking at the moment at hookin up some LEDs for my rear lights to the white wire.
But will probly just buy 1 of those 53LED headlight for the front that run off small battreys.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL

I ride with a round tail light that had came with a older dynamo generator light set and use the white wire to run it and then use a rechargeable halogen bicycle light for the head light! the tail light works really well and I really would like a set of nite-rider LED headlights for the front.