Hutchinson Lowrider 2.3 tires at Walmart

GoldenMotor.com

Bayouself69

Sep 4, 2012
Pineville,Louisiana
I took this pic with the rear wheel in place and slid the rear fender on to check clearance.

I think it fills it up pretty well. The front springer fork appears to have enough clearance as well, but in this pic, I left the 2" gumwall tire on for comparison.
I love these tires if I could only find some at another place but WalMart
They dont carry them in all stores,I even tryed to order them online no luck.If anyone knows some place that sells the I would like to know where.pino.pino.pino.pino.

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
I love these tires if I could only find some at another place but WalMart
They don't carry them in all stores,I even tryed to order them online no luck.If anyone knows some place that sells the I would like to know where
Yeah, it's weird, like they don't really exist online at anyplace other than Walmart, and their website says "in stores only". Maybe it's a new tire with limited distribution? I hope they sell more, because it seems like a good deal on a good tire.

Sorry for spinning everyone up on these tires if they truly aren't available.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Yeah, it's weird, like they don't really exist online at anyplace other than Walmart, and their website says "in stores only". Maybe it's a new tire with limited distribution? I hope they sell more, because it seems like a good deal on a good tire.

Sorry for spinning everyone up on these tires if they truly aren't available.
This is most likely another only offered by Walfart oops I mean Walmart deals where they made a deal with the maker of the tire.